Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

It's an absolute travesty that this is happening in countries all over the world. Dogs, discarded once they have no use. For what? For humanity's superficial entertainment? I will cherish the day humans---at the hands of a superior race---are pitted to race against each other, are shoved into cages with other humans, and are discarded like the trash we are.

Beautiful animation. It makes me want to figure out how to raise awareness about animal cruelty. Similar to the Running Of The Bulls, cockfights, and..what animal isn't exploited by humanity? We're pieces of shit.

I will visit the recommended websites. Tremendous animation. Tremendous message. Tragic revelation.

Slumbereel Slumbereel

A seven minute cinderblock. I remember the ghosts that live with us; I recall their playfullness in our unhome when we aren't there.

Everything in this world is too subjective? This animation is garbage. This animation is gorgeous. Somehow, the broken English adds to the couple's separation. What would regularly be a spelling critique is a compliment. Being home is a flight through the cosmos. Home is the cosmos. Home, the home of frowns. Able from childhood to marriage soar, soar, soar. That chord strikes too close to m'heart. Fleeing from the home?

I remember childhood. I remember when everyanything was possible. The sombre, minimalist music sets their curious monotony well. The story is poetry. The backgrounds need improvement (it's easy to tell you put more effort into the rocking chair, sofa, and easel than the forest and home walls; perhaps to paint the couple's value in materialism than their relationship?)

I adore the walking animations, though. The sky she flies through is the bricks of the room he paints in: a liberation and imprisonment, from which his shadowed lover a flower gives; a nourishing aide to fix their decaying romance. I remember solitary confinement. I remember dreams.

Fantastic Flash, Ida.

Irrelevant Irrelevant

Singsong dialogue in sync with the monotonous drone. Spectacular. The decay of wisdom, the decay of age. This reminds me of a famous saying I'm going to butcher: "If you know something, teach it."

Is this a social comment about how most of us only know one, true thing?
The poisoned clouds soon will be brown, later grey. Fantastic animation, Ida.

slumbereel responds:

Hahaha thank you so much. I think I'm too scared of the fact that the world will go mad someday. I'm glad you enjoy this. Thanks FourCigarettes. Cheers.

Russian madness collab Russian madness collab

Cool animation! Do you have a YT link to other animations?

Merry Christmas Card Merry Christmas Card

Why did they call you a cheater? Aside from making us click the nose :P This is great! Incredibly easy to tell that the more you stick with animating the better you'll get. This is really inspiring, from one fledgling animator. Your classmates are jerks for thinking you cheated, though.

Merry Chrisyear!

SalihMan responds:

I'm thankfull for the things you said! ^o^
It gives me the strength to continue! :3
And I'm glad that you liked it! ^~^
And Merry Christmas! :)

Dead Bart Dead Bart

Care for a cigarette? It's etiquette in France to have a cigarette post-orgasm. For I am French, but not really. I don't care, tis fabulous.

Bob Bob

It might make more sense for people who haven't used YouTube (GoogleTube) in awhile, to explain what a massive annoyance Bob is at the moment.

Icarus - Where Is The Sky Icarus - Where Is The Sky

This kidnaps my heart.

"Deadstar" Episode IV "Deadstar" Episode IV

Fantastic. The voice acting was deadpan (and still incredibly enticing), yes; the animating was awkward and clunky, true; and the style suggests ambitions that the execution didn't quite reach.

However, none of this should mean that the episode isn't superb. The tone of it reminds me of a cheap knock-off of Texnohlyze (a good thing), the script is inviting and fresh, and the fact that it appears "detached" and inhuman enhances the dramatic aspect of the entire thing.

The biggest pull for me, though, were the graphics: ASTOUNDING graphics! Nothing Daily Feature worthy, of course (due to the animating/movement), but the effort and passion that went into the art is evident, and worth several pints of beer (or your favourite vice). Creating meaningful art, in any medium, takes time, heart, and preservation. The amount of genuine HEART in this, in the characters, is commendable.

cineman513 responds:

Thanks man, yeah I'm actually kind of embarrassed by the lip-sync for Harrison's character in this version. I made some improvements to this episode which I hope to release soon. I also felt that the ending music watered down the ending a little bit. But thank you, I appreciate it.

Toxic Kimi and the show Toxic Kimi and the show

Ooohh this would be amazing animated!

temari responds:

Do yu know any decent program for making animations?